Conducive investment climate. Valuable Human Capital.
Why Central and Eastern Europe? Why Poland?
Poland was the only EU country to avoid recession in 2009 and grew at the strongest ratein six years to 2015
Poland is EU’s 7th largest and world’s 25th largest economy. Economy has grown in uninterrupted way for 20 years.
- Location in the heart of Europe provides connectivity with markets where HSBC has a strong CMB franchise: e.g. Germany, UK, France, Turkey
- Poland is an investor-friendly country, with several instutionalised incentive programs in place
- Poland is 3rd most attractive FDI destinations in Europe in investment attractiveness outpacing other countries from CEE
- Poland attracts an internationally mobile and highly-skilled workforce
- It has well-developed manufacturing base specialized in industrial machinery, household goods, consumer goods and electronics
- Poland’s position in global economic rank is set to remain stable until 2050 („The World in 2050” report of CCIT)
- Corporation income tax is collected at flat rate of 19%
- Polish personal income tax (PIT) system is of a progressive nature and currently provides for two rates 18% and 32%
HSBC in Poland
Meet our International Banking expert to discuss your queries.