Your direct way to grow new opportunities. Our global network.
HSBC is one of the world's largest banking and financial services organisations. We serve more than 40 million customers through four global businesses: Retail Banking and Wealth Management, Commercial Banking, Global Banking and Markets, and Global Private Banking. Our network covers 64 countries and territories in Europe, Asia, the Middle East and Africa, North America and Latin America.
With around 3,800 offices worldwide, we aim to be where the growth is, connecting customers to opportunities, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper, and ultimately helping people to fulfil their hopes and realise their ambitions.
Listed on the London, Hong Kong, New York, Paris and Bermuda stock exchanges, shares in HSBC Holdings plc are held by about 200,000 stakeholders in 125 countries and territories.
HSBC in Poland through a dedicated and knowledgeable local team offers comprehensive financial services, which include corporate banking, foreign trade services, receivable finance, funds and asset management, capital market services, finance, pension and investment fund management and stock transactions.
Our global reach means we're in the perfect position to help our customers do business around the world. We achieve it through:
- Relationship Managers in more than 55 countries and territories
- Comprehensive product range and expertise to help manage your international business risk and take advantage of international business opportunities
- Connecting millions of businesses globally, providing faster, more accurate and efficient solutions
Contact: Krzysztof Woźniak, firstname.lastname@example.org
Corporate Banking - Polish companies
We work with large Polish companies, which successfully realize growth strategy by operating from beyond our local market. Our approach is to build relationships, where HSBC is your company's key banking partner for international trade by leveraging access to our global network.
Our experience in risk management, payment, liquidity and working capital solutions with a special emphasis on supply chain flows can be invaluable for companies looking to invest and expand into international markets.
As a leading international bank, we offer:
- Our global operations cover 64 countries and territories worldwide, our relationship managers specialize in working with subsidiaries and branches where our customers operate. A highly specialized team of Global Relationship Managers, based in Poland stay in touch with our global network to manage the entire global relationship from start to finish.
- We provide access to tried and tested practical solutions for our global credit facilities- financing activities in various locations including global liquidity solutions for capital group leveraging our dedicated technologies and systems which allow instant access to global account information.
- Structuring and executing international trade operations, including supply chain financing.
- Financing cross-border mergers and acquisitions, facilitating access to international debt and capital markets, as well as supporting planned equity operations.
Global Banking and Markets
Connecting institutional investors to global growth opportunities, with dedicated local support and expertise. HSBC opens global market opportunities.
In 2016 we took part in the RMB-denominated government bond issuance in Poland. Not only was that a pioneer transaction on country level but also the first deal of this type in Europe and the second globally.
Also in 2016 HSBC acted as sole green structuring adviser and joint bookrunner for Poland's first ever green bond issuance. The transaction makes Poland the first sovereign to issue a green bond.
Contact: Zofia Sitnik, email@example.com